RUN WAVES PLUGINS LIVE ON YOUR YAMAHA CONSOLE.
With SoundGrid, now you can run Waves acclaimed compressors, EQs, limiters, delays, and more, on selected Yamaha mixing consoles. Longtime favorites in top recording, mixing, and mastering studios, Waves industry-standard audio plugins are now poised to revolutionize the world of live sound.
Process up to 32 live audio channels in real-time with super low latency, store and recall your plugin and rack settings, take advantage of side-chain routing capabilities, control your parameters using MIDI, and safeguard your setup with SoundGrid’s redundancy and recovery safety net.
Record MultiRack-processed tracks in real-time, direct-to-DAW in the same computer, pre- or post-processing — or both, for maximum flexibility. Best of all, there's no need for an additional computer or I/O to record your show: Simply set up your virtual routing with the new Waves Version 8 drivers, and hit Record.
Adjust your plugins, racks, and console settings—without having the band on stage: Simply play back a previously-recorded show routed through MultiRack, and let your Virtual Sound Check begin.
Waves V9 activation to computer or USB flash drive only.
Waves V8 activation to iLok USB key only.
MultiRack V9 support both V9 and V8 SoundGrid-compatible plugins.
- No iLok Required - NEW in MultiRack V9
- Easy activation to your hard drive or USB Flash Drive - NEW in MultiRack V9
- Run V8 and V9 plugins side-by-side - NEW in MultiRack V9
- New plugin: NLS Non-Linear Summer - NEW in MultiRack V9
- Rescan plugin licenses without restarting MultiRack SG - NEW in MultiRack SG2.5
- Hot Plugin Panel for quick access to your most important plugins - NEW in MultiRack SG2.5
- Quick setup and routing with factory and personal templates - NEW in MultiRack SG2.5
- “Auto Route All Racks” assigns I/Os consecutively - NEW in MultiRack SG2.5
- Add up to 4 cards for 64/32 channel processing and recording - NEW in MultiRack SG2.5
- Record MultiRack-processed tracks and/or direct-to-DAW in the same computer
- Advanced side-chaining capabilities
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz sampling frequencies
- 24-bit sample resolution
- 16 channels of audio at 44.1/48kHz
- 8 channels of audio at 88.2/96kHz
- Low-latency, real-time design
- Redundancy and Recovery via SoundGrid
- MIDI port for snapshot and parameter control
- Can accept Firmware changes/upgrades
- Compliance with the mini-YGDAI Card Hardware Specification, rev 2.02.
Buy WSG-Y16 mini-YGDAI I/O Card
> Buy Now
Get all components listed above in
two convenient Yamaha Combos.
> Read More
For plugin activation instructions, click here.
Full list of SoundGrid compatible plugins per bundle
MultiRack SoundGrid V1 supports V7 SoundGrid-compatible plugins only.
MultiRack SoundGrid V9 supports V8 and V9 SoundGrid-compatible plugins only.
To download all versions of SoundGrid for Yamaha installers and for complete installation instructions, click here.
The following Yamaha consoles and mixers are compatible with the WSG-Y16 mini-YGDAI card:
•PM5D •DSP5D •M7CL •LS9-32 •LS9-16 •DM2000 •DM1000 •02R96 •01V96 •DME64N
•DME24N •TX6n/TX5n/TX4n •CL1 •CL3 •CL5
SoundGrid is Waves’ Audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology which provides extremely low latency, high channel-count Waves audio processing. Since it uses standard, off-the-shelf network switches, servers, and computers, it is an extremely cost-effective live sound platform.
> Read More