RUN WAVES PLUGINS LIVE ON YOUR DIGICO CONSOLE.
At long last, you can run Waves GRAMMY® award-winning reverbs, equalizers, compressors, limiters, delays, and more, directly from your DiGiCo SD series console. Waves plugins are used in leading recording studios, mixing rooms, and mastering houses the world over. Now—it's time to take the stage.
Perfect for front-of-house, monitor, broadcast, and theater applications alike, SoundGrid gives you instant access to the industry's leading audio processors, directly from the industry's leading consoles. And to make things even simpler, Waves SoundGrid-compatible plugins come pre-loaded into your DiGiCo console, so there's no need to install.
With Waves and DiGiCo, live sound just keeps getting better and better all the time.
Waves V9 activation to USB flash drive only.
Waves V8 activation to iLok USB key only.
MultiRack V9 support both V9 and V8 SoundGrid-compatible plugins.
- No iLok Required - NEW in MultiRack V9
- Easy activation to USB Flash Drive - NEW in MultiRack V9
- Run V8 and V9 plugins side-by-side - NEW in MultiRack V9
- New plugin: NLS Non-Linear Summer - NEW in MultiRack V9
- New plugins: WLM Loudness Meter and InPhase - NEW in MultiRack SG2.5
- Rescan plugin licenses without restarting MultiRack SG - NEW in MultiRack SG2.5
- Update server and I/O software directly from the Inventory window - NEW in MultiRack SG2.5
- Full SD7 dual engine support*
- Waves V9 plugin support
- Offline session preparation
- Remote control over Ethernet for all mixing parameters, including MultiRack (additional USB flash drive required)
- Extremely low latency operation
- Touch & turn plugin control
- Total snapshot integration
- Redundancy and Recovery via SoundGrid
- Pre-loaded with Waves SoundGrid-compatible plugins
- 32 stereo processing Racks | 8 simultaneous plugins per Rack | All 64 I/Os
additional to standard console configuration (SD7)
- 16 stereo processing Racks | 8 plugins per Rack |
All 32 I/Os additional to standard console configuration (SD5, SD8, SD9, SD10 & SD11)
WHAT YOU NEED
For complete information on purchasing a SoundGrid module or SoundGrid-ready console,
please visit the DiGiCo website.
For plugin activation instructions, click here. For Waves and DiGiCo version compatibility, click here.
SoundGrid is Waves' Audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology which provides extremely low latency, high channel-count Waves audio processing. Since it uses standard, off-the-shelf network switches, servers, and computers, it is an extremely cost-effective live sound platform.
> Read More